question

sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk asked

"car/solar" connector type of the Peak Power Pack ?

Hello,

If anyone could tell me what is the name of the plug/connector type model I would be much happier person :-)

I did check documentation also looked at different connector types and could not find a simple thing - what is the connector type model. I also can't find Victron cable that is meant for this port.

Here is the photo of the port itself:

victron.jpeg

Bluetoothvictron productssolarPeak Power Pack
victron.jpeg (76.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sq8ijk avatar image sq8ijk commented ·

@WKirby yes looks like it, some MSTB are rounded and some are square, the above one seems like will not fit as it's square at both sides. I just need to find proper one possibly also from Phoenix which will fit.

0 Likes 0 ·
mike4nl avatar image mike4nl sq8ijk commented ·

https://uk.farnell.com/phoenix-contact/1757019/terminal-block-pluggable-2pos/dp/3705353?ost=1757019

That one is the right one. I bough the same type locally (NL) by an online dealer who supports Phoenix.

0 Likes 0 ·
sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk answered ·

Ok I think I finally found it. It's called MSTB 2 pin connector.

2 |3000

sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk answered ·

This one seems more like it: https://www.tme.eu/pl/details/mstb2.5_2st5.08/listwy-zaciskowe-rozlaczalne/phoenix-contact/mstb-2-5-2-st-5-08-1757019 which in fact it's same as you @WKirby wrote, just different on the picture. Thanks for that !

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect bluetooth troubleshooting guide

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Peak Power Pack Product Page.

Peak Power Pack Manual PDF.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic