question

jamesjcooper avatar image
jamesjcooper asked

Monitor AC Current on second phase

Good afternoon all,

I have tried searching the forum, and think I found a solution but wanted to get some advice.

I have a Multiplus 12/3000/120 in my RV with a 50 amp shore port inlet. I am good with using the 3k inverter to run everything, it is an upgrade from my 2k Renogy. It is mostly for quick overnights on back-to-back travel days or if power goes out at a campground. I have a changeover switch wired in that will break the second hot leg from the shore power inlet and bridge it to AC1 Out on the Multi so I don't have to worry about which side of the panel the outlets are fed from. The multi always gets the first leg from the shoreline.

I also have a Cerbo GX and display and want to be able to show accurate power usage. The Multi only sees one leg of my shore power, and the other leg goes straight through to the breaker panel.

Can I add an Energy Meter ET112 on the second leg and have it get combined into the total power usage shows on the Cerbo display? If not, would it show up as a second tile on the screen? I can't seem to find another solution to get a CT wired into the system for a full energy usage picture.

I am still working on getting all the elements installed and have the Cerbo sitting on my desk waiting to go! Next task will be finding tank sensors that can integrate.....

Any input or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargercerbo gxVenus OS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rstarr avatar image rstarr commented ·
Did you ever figure this out? I’ve got the same question.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers