question

lambish avatar image
lambish asked

AC Output 2 on EasySolar with AC Ignore set up

Hi, i use an easysolar in my motorhome and i want to use the AC ignore to charge the batterie with the solar panel in priority with the possibility to have the AC out 2 even if the AC in is ignored (enought battery capacity). And of course if the load or state trigger, activate the AC in.

I use the assitants to do this with the informations i've found on the net. This is my settings, are they correct ?

1st

jkb.png

2nd

dsfdsfss.png

3rd

hfdgsfsg.png

Thank you for the help !

GeneratorEasySolar All-in-Oneac out 2
jkb.png (14.5 KiB)
dsfdsfss.png (27.1 KiB)
hfdgsfsg.png (12.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
lambish avatar image
lambish answered ·

No one here can help me ? (for thi question and the previous one about buzzer..)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·

A lot of posts regarding AC2OUT and assistants!

0 Likes 0 ·
dgnevans avatar image
dgnevans answered ·

just to confirm you are wanting AC in to be ignored if you have solar. but you are wanting AC out 2 have pass through of power from AC in even if it is ignored.
So basically you wanting to use AC in power for AC out2 and solar power to charge your batteries and run AC out1 unless batteries are to low.

1 comment
2 |3000

lambish avatar image lambish commented ·

Not exactly, i want to use AC Out 2 like AC Out 1, on battery or AC In.

And because i use assistant, i need to add one to keep my AC In ignore rule to charge the batterie from the solar field with some condition of SoC or Power used

0 Likes 0 ·
dgnevans avatar image
dgnevans answered ·

You should be able to add assistant for programmable relay. then select AC-out-2. from here you can choose which conidition you want to be met before AC-out-2 is enabled. this can be battery voltage, soc or other settings.

1 comment
2 |3000

lambish avatar image lambish commented ·

I've already modified it with the SoC battery for trigger of relay. My question is more to know if my assistant is correctly set up to do what i wan't. (Solar panel priority to charge the battery, in case of low SoC or High power AC in activate, and AC Out 2 relay ON).

I've found an old page speaking about assistant for ac ignore and it have an section for solar panel.
Here https://www.victronenergy.com/live/assistants:ignore_ac_input_using_the_generator_assistant

Like i understand the solar panel section is for solar grid connected to the Grid, right ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources