question

catalin-moraru avatar image
catalin-moraru asked

EasySolar 48 5000 ac out 2

Hi, i have an easysolar 48/5000, i also have a generator and a temporar grid acces. Does ac out 2 benefits from pv Power or batteries? I read the manual and it says that the current will only go thru AC out 2? I have a heat pump wich i want to connect to the inverter, but i also want to get ac from panels during the day for the ac out 2, for the moment. After i finish the entire project i want to get rid of the grid and stay only with generator and batteries.

Thanks

EasySolar All-in-Oneac out 2
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rickp avatar image rickp commented ·

I’m not sure if it’s the same as the Multiplus I have, but on mine the AC Out 2 is intended for loads you want to power when AC is applied to the AC In (as a direct pass-through) but are not essential when you are on battery power only. Essentially, it’s a means of prioritizing distribution needs automatically so your items such as refrigeration or medical equipment will continue to be powered, while non-essentials such as water heating or coffee pots are not.

The best solution would be to run AC Out 1 to a distribution panel to power all loads you want energized at all times, and reserve AC Out 2 for your non-essentials.

0 Likes 0 ·
catalin-moraru avatar image catalin-moraru rickp commented ·

Yes, i finally figured that out. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

EasySolar 1600 product page

EasySolar-II GX 3000 & 5000 product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic