This post is intended for all people participating in the Venus OS Beta test program.
Changes below. No change in status & plans since last time: a few more other new features as well as fixes are still to be done, and the goal remains to release and finish this version still this month.
Earlier v2.65 beta series change logs:
- 1st public v2.65 version: v2.65~3
- 2nd public v2.65 version: v2.65~4
- 3rd public v2.65 version: 2.65~5
- 4th public v2.65 version: v2.65~6
- Fix bug where adding VE.Can-connected Solar Chargers would disable SCS (Shared Current Sense). This never worked properly, ie. broken since v2.40 when SCS was introduced. Thank you @Al for reporting.
- Fix issue for Inverter RS Smart Solar in case connected via VE.Can.
Best regards, Matthijs