question

wrietveld avatar image
wrietveld asked

VenusOS v6.22 and VRM connection error #150

My VenusGX was disconnected from the internet for a few days but remained connected to the batteries and continued to log data. When the MultiPlus was switched back on, the VenusGX got reconnected to the internet and auto-updated to v6.22. However, now I am getting VRM communication error #150.

Old records are not getting uploaded to the VRM portal but the VRM portal is showing real time information on the dashboard.

I tried connecting via Broadband, VSAT and VPN, neither of them makes a difference.

Booting into backup firmware 6.20 makes no difference

Disabling HTTPS makes no difference

After several reboots, some records were eventually uploaded to the VRM website. The amount of stored records lowered and the oldest record age also dropped by 3 hours. However, I cannot get it to upload more records with more reboots...

I read in the post that I am referencing below that Matthijs Vader was able to login to a VenusGX and fixed something. Can he do that for me too, pretty please? I can send a private message with VRM Portal ID.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/49595/venus-os-v26022-available-for-testing.html

Thanks for all you guys do!

Wilbert

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Wiebe Cazemier avatar image
Wiebe Cazemier answered ·

Hi Wilbert,

There were some issues dealing with large backlog of data, but that should be resolved. Are you still getting the connection error?

Keep in mind that when backlog data is submitted, it takes some time to process.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wrietveld avatar image
wrietveld answered ·

Hi Wiebe,

Sure enough, the error is gone now. Thanks for the insights!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic