daniel avatar image
daniel asked

cURL error 60

Error message in VRM portal :

VRM
error.png (10.6 KiB)
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dustdevyl avatar image dustdevyl commented ·

i get the same thing. So chances are its not us but Victron.

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ dustdevyl commented ·

I've reported it. Me too, and others..

0 Likes 0 ·
petajoule avatar image petajoule dustdevyl commented ·

Yep. Pretty nasty single point of failure though.

0 Likes 0 ·
dayandnight avatar image dayandnight petajoule commented ·

Hello Victronauts!

for me the same. It seems not be something realy, very bad. But we need to be patient until Victron fixs the certificate. Shit happens! And of course something like this happens only during weekend, before holidays and when nobody is straight away available to fix it! Keep our fingers crossed that Victron will fix it soon!

DayAndNight

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
trungt avatar image
trungt answered ·

Hi All

Same cURL Error 60 has also popped up for me on the VRM portal?

I have checked (:13.10 hrs on 30/05/2020) the portal security certificate validity of the VRM portal and it is VALID and so, I am not too sure where it is coming from?

1590840570640.png (22.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

trungt avatar image
trungt answered ·

As "DayandNight" has said, we just need Victron some time to sort out / renew the certificates.

2 |3000

fenix avatar image
fenix answered ·

..it's up an running now

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic