question

mark-pankey avatar image
mark-pankey asked

How can I quickly get paid Victron installer help in the Las Vegas area?

greetings, Im currently in Vegas with homemade tiny house on wheels (box truck called the SnakPak) . Im in dire need for someone with Victron expertise to help complete the hook up of all my components ( CCGX, multi control, bms, battery protect, etc)! having issues currently with adding assistant to multiplus for the bms. I will more than compensate anyone who would like to help with $, Booze, etc. !!! thank you and I promise you will get a kick out of my build!! you can see my build @ spanky301 on IG :)

MPPT ControllersBMSCCGX Color ControlBattery Protect
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yuwire avatar image yuwire commented ·

Is that an airport food truck?! Neat.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Mark Pankey,

Probably the quickest way to get professional installer help about your Victron system is to open the 'where to buy page' - sort by your area, zoom out a bit, and then pick up the phone and begin calling the list from top to bottom. Someone on that list is most likely to be a position to help you (once they understand that you are willing to pay by the hour for a professional installation).

If you want to use the community to 'crowd source' some help, then it will need to be a bit more of a help us to help you situation. You will have to provide all the possible information that you have. this includes

• What you are trying to do,
  • photos of your space,
  • exact equipment you have already
  • any diagrams or design work that has gone into acquiring it,
  • what tools and experience you have
  • exactly what you have done to date, and where have you have got stuck now

There is a reasonably comprehensive free Online Training program available on Victron Professional that includes training videos that should provide some assistance with the most common things that are required. Also 10,000's of existing questions and answers here on the community that should likely cover most of the things you will come up against.

Good luck with the build!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rob Duthie avatar image
Rob Duthie answered ·

What would like to know?

Regards

Rob D

NZ

2 |3000

nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

I'm in Las Vegas and I've helped a few people with their victron setups. Not an official installer but I've done my own camper van and helped 4 others with their van.

send me an email at nebulight @ gmail.com and I'll give you my number and we can chat.

2 |3000