i'm starting my plans about a simple off-grid solar setup, built around EasySolar 48/5000 and LiFePo4 Batteries.
My goal of the setup is to have one normal european AC 230V-16A output, so that i can plug in for example a washing machine (most of them reach 3200W while heating the water), or simply all electronic products suitable for AC 230V outlets. That is why i chose the EasySolar 48/5000, that offers around the wattage necessary. Also the ability to load this with an external power source. So this is fix.
About the size of the batteries, i am not sure yet if i need double Ah, or if 100Ah is enough, but this is easy to exchange, when i know that all other components are in a correct setup.
I would really appreciate someone looking at the simple setup plan to check:
- if all the components kind of fit and work together,
- if some important parts are missing,
- if it could be simpler or less components (= cheaper, but i dont think so, its super simple already),
- what special connection cables i need, that dont come with the main products,
- is a 250A Fuse behind the batteries right? (the BatteryProtect has a Maximum Peak Current of 250A so i figured this would be fine...)
I am new to Lithium-Batteries and the VE.Bus BMS, so especially there i am not sure, if all connections are correct. Or if the VE.Bus BMS is the right BMS for me... Also i saw inverted and non-inverted remote cables. What do i need?
- do i need something like a battery balancer? it seems to me that it does not make sense with Lithium-Batteries...or am i wrong?
Im looking forward to someone leaving a statement to this setup and my questions.
Thanks in advance :)