question

gors avatar image
gors asked

shore power on GX Touch 50 / Cerbo GX customisation

I am trying to configure info screen to show shore power in Amp, by default it is displayed in WATTS which not so convenient for boating, is there anywhere in config to customise that display?

thanx in advance for answer,

Sebastian Gorgol

cerbo gxgx deviceshorepoweramps
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @gors

I've moved your question to the 'modifications' space as there is more knowledge about what you want to accomplish.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

brian-hathaway avatar image brian-hathaway commented ·

Was this issue resolved somewhere? I want to do the same thing. Same with the MPPT Controller on the screen. Want to change to amps.

0 Likes 0 ·
svviolethour avatar image
svviolethour answered ·

I had the same ask - I prefer viewing current in amps rather than watts. Amps are more customary in boat battery monitoring (ex, compare to the Xantrex Link 2000 which shows in amps). No response or action from Victron on this?

2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Have you looked at guimods?

2 |3000

Related Resources