question

ee21 avatar image

PV Inverter on AC-Out, connected but not showing up/no AC Load total shown

Solar Edge PV inverter connected to the AC-Output side of my split-phase+parallel Multiplus installation. Monitoring is working, you can see the device pushing updates every couple seconds:

But the AC Loads totals are obviously incorrect, and the inverter is nowhere to be found... There is about 2000W draw on the Loads side:

I've tried rebooting my PV inverter, and VenusGX several times, tried to rediscover the inverter but couldn't really find a way to remove it - or my old inverter. Is it time to reset the VenusGX and start fresh or something like that?

PV Inverter is the newest "CPU" version, 4 that is controlled via SetApp on smartphone, and has no LCD screen or buttons whatsoever.

Venus GX - VGXVenus OSsolaredge
screenshot-1.png (13.5 KiB)
screenshot-2.png (26.5 KiB)
screenshot-3.png (33.6 KiB)
screenshot-4.png (9.5 KiB)
screenshot-5.png (20.8 KiB)
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Bump on this, any help anyone? I tried updating firmware which didn't seem to make a difference.

2 Answers
ee21 avatar image
ee21 answered ·

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) I most certainly did, thank you for the link though :)

Did you take a moment to review my screenshots? You can clearly see the SolarEdge is connected to, and reporting data to the VenusGX

screenshot-57.png (35.8 KiB)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·