question

hdp avatar image
hdp asked

I lost the venus gx signal on EasySolar-IIGX, How to RESET?

Think I might have accidentally disconnected the venus wifi, how to reset in order for venus to transmit again?

MPPT ControllersVenus GX - VGXEasySolar All-in-Onewifi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @HDP

Can you connect trough a wired network?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hdp avatar image
hdp answered ·

Thanks for the reply. I connected my laptop (wireless connected to internet) with RJ45 cable on LAN port of inverter, can't see device on network overview

1 comment
2 |3000

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·

Hi @HDP

I don't know what you've done here, nor what your lappy is. But typically you'd have to 'Share' your lappy's wireless www link to have the GX allocated a dhcp LAN address. (via RJ45 ethernet port)

If that's successful, VRM will connect, and you can just type "venus.local" into a browser tab and you should have functional access to the GX screen.

0 Likes 0 ·
hdp avatar image
hdp answered ·

Thanks, Its up and running again with LAN

2 |3000