question

wolle4000 avatar image
wolle4000 asked

Disconnect all accessorries when using VEConfigure 3

When I use the software VeConfigure 3 (with MK3 , CCGX und Quattro) I have a quesion:

At startup the software will tell me to Disconnect all accessorries when using VEConfigure 3 . In my setup I have to disconnect my CCGX .

But the question is :

Do I have to disconnect only the Power from the CCGX or do I have to disconnect the Ve.Bus cable from the CCGX?

The problem is, that I will be a little bit difficult when I have to disconnect all cables from my CCGX each time when I want to change parameters in my system.

CCGX Color ControlVEConfigure 3MK3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ยท

Hi @Wolle4000. To be on the safe side I prefer unplugging the VeBus cable. Since you have a CCGX, and donโ€™t want to plug and unplug why donโ€™t you use remote veconfig in VRM? That way you donโ€™t need to use the cable, and wonโ€™t need to unplug anything. See this: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:remote-veconfigure

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wolle4000 avatar image wolle4000 commented ยท

Thank you for this tip. In some cases this will be very helpful. But I want to change the Bulk und Floating Voltage when I am long time at shore power. I have 1000A Winstons LiYPo4 Cells in a 12V system. So I have to change these parameters every day or every two days, because the Quattro will hold the voltage at normally 13,8 Volt. I think this is too high for long time at shore power.

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources