question

yrys avatar image
yrys asked

How can I connect a standalone quattro to a 3 phase quattro system

I want to connect a standalone quattro connected to a 500 ah power bank and solar panels to a 3 phase quattro system with 200 ah power bank. I connected the standalone to the ac input 2 of the master unit of the 3 phase system but it did not charge the battery bank. You can see the voltage and frequency on the ccgx but there is no current. How should I connect it to charge the 3 phase system battery bank?

inverter current drawinput currentPeak Power Pack
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ·

Hi @Yrys. most likely your 2 phase system is configured to switch as a group, in other words it wants a 3 phase input before it will connect to the ac input. You can configure it to accept a single phase supply by using ve.bus systems configurator, untick switch as group

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yrys avatar image
yrys answered ·

Switch as group? I did not see this option, I will check. How about connecting the stand alone unit as a pv inverter via ac coupling? Would this be an option?

2 |3000

yrys avatar image
yrys answered ·

That worked thanks.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Peak Power Pack Product Page.

Peak Power Pack Manual PDF.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic