question

yrys avatar image
yrys asked

How can I connect a standalone quattro to a 3 phase quattro system

I want to connect a standalone quattro connected to a 500 ah power bank and solar panels to a 3 phase quattro system with 200 ah power bank. I connected the standalone to the ac input 2 of the master unit of the 3 phase system but it did not charge the battery bank. You can see the voltage and frequency on the ccgx but there is no current. How should I connect it to charge the 3 phase system battery bank?

inverter current drawinput currentPeak Power Pack
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ·

Hi @Yrys. most likely your 2 phase system is configured to switch as a group, in other words it wants a 3 phase input before it will connect to the ac input. You can configure it to accept a single phase supply by using ve.bus systems configurator, untick switch as group

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yrys avatar image
yrys answered ·

Switch as group? I did not see this option, I will check. How about connecting the stand alone unit as a pv inverter via ac coupling? Would this be an option?

2 |3000

yrys avatar image
yrys answered ·

That worked thanks.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic