question

fabrice avatar image
fabrice asked

Connecting a bluesolar MPPT on a Phoenix multiplus 24/1300/40.

Hello,

I have an old Phoenix multiplus 24/1300/40 inverter/converter. I am changing my installation in a more modern one. So, I bought a Bluesolar MPPT 100/30 to set instead of an old Prostar PS 30.

The "load" fonction of the Prostar was connected to the switch remote of the Phoenix through a "SES" box. This fonction doesn't appear on the Bluesolar. Do you know how to put it ? It seems that the system doesn't work without it. I plugged the batteries and the Phoenix to the Bluestar, but without a result. I have no electricity.

I would appreciate if someone could help me. I already called the seller, but he doesn't know how it works.

Thanks a lot !

Phoenix InverterBlueSolar PWM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fabrice avatar image
fabrice answered ·

Thanks M.Lange for your reply.

The Bluesolar MPPT doesn't have a "load" section to put the wires. That is a problem. I thought to set the switch remote on the batteries section on the Bluesolar but I am afraid to create a short circuit.

Is it possible to set the switch remote on the "load" section of the Phoenix multiplus and to put the two other wires together ?

Thanks again !

2 |3000

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic