question

Andrew Jefferies avatar image
Andrew Jefferies asked

"Proxy relay not found"

For some months I have not been unable to access Venus OS large from VRM. I get the message "Proxy Relay Not Found". OK from LAN , (Cerbo-gx-ip):1880/UI/ , but NOT from VRM on LAN or Internet, It did work a while ago.

VRMNode-REDRelay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Jarco van Roest (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Jarco van Roest (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi both, do you have the remote support turned off? Try turning it on and rebooting the GX and check if the proxy works then

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

slqa avatar image
slqa answered ·

Did you figured out what was a problem? I just started using nodered and have same issue.

1 comment
2 |3000

Andrew Jefferies avatar image Andrew Jefferies commented ·
I had remote support turned "OFF", NOW "ON" & working BUT it didnt work immediately, even after Cerbo reboot.. However TODAY, a few days afterwards, it works. So I don't actually know where the error was.

0 Likes 0 ·
slqa avatar image
slqa answered ·

Hi Jarco,

That indeed helps.

It will be worth to add this info into github Wiki.

2 |3000