question

Eddy avatar image
Eddy asked

VRM Dashboard / missing data from Cerbo

Hey @all,

I have a question that could not be answered by using the search function.

I have a customer camper installation with ..

• Cerbo GX
  • MPPT 75/15 for a foldable 120W solar panel connected via VE.direct
  • MPPT 100/30 for the roof 320W solar panels connected via VE.direct
  • BMV700 connected via VE.direct
  • Phoenix Inverter Compact 12/2000 connected via VE.Bus

Now we have changed the older 20A charger against an ..

• Phoenix Smart IP43 Charger 12/50 connected via original VE.direct to USB Cable

The reason was the possibility to connect it via VE.direct and "see" it on the VRM Dashboard. Because there was no more VE.direct socket on the Cerbo, we used the original Victron adapter cable.

And here I got stuck .. this charger is communicating with the Cerbo, I can see it on the remote console AND I can see it in the advanced dashboard. BUT my customer and me thought, it will be visible in the VRM Dashboard (AC Input?).

I can't find any setting to make this Charger visible. Is there anything wrong, or is it maybe even not possible ??

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards

Adam

5e47f17f-c285-4666-b5dd-2bad611cb65a-4-5005-c.jpeg

bild-210121-um-1307.jpeg

bild-210121-um-1309.jpeg

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Adam Lentner,

this has been asked a couple of times before. The PSC IP43 cannot measure AC in, thus does not report AC in to VRM.

Hope that helps.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Eddy avatar image Eddy commented ·

Oh, I was worry to hear something like that .. okay, thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Eddy commented ·

You're welcome. If above answer helped, please mark it as accepted so that others can search and find it much easier.

But what you should see in VRM is the charger output. For that to see you need to activate the output(s) in the Marine App MFD Configuration settings. See my screenshot.

bildschirmfoto-2021-01-21-um-132637.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Eddy commented ·

You're welcome. If above answer helped, please mark it as accepted so that others can search and find it much easier.

But what you should see in VRM is the charger output. For that to see you need to activate the output(s) in the Marine App MFD Configuration settings. See my screenshot. Then you need to activate the corresponding widget in VRM advanced.

bildschirmfoto-2021-01-21-um-132637.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Eddy avatar image Eddy Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for it. Not a solution, but some more information for my customer. Maybe I can make him happy with this .. ;-)

bild-210121-um-1359.jpeg

0 Likes 0 ·