question

centurion25 avatar image
centurion25 asked

SmartShunt Settings Screen is Blank - First Use

I have just set up a IP65 500A SmartShunt. I had no trouble connecting to the Shunt via an Android phone, but when I go to the Settings Page, it is blank with exception of the "First use Setup" notification. There is nothing else shown on this page. The shunt does seem to be measuring the battery voltage properly, but I can't set any battery parameters.

I did update the firmware to V4.14 and Bluetooth firmware to V2.46 with a bootloader of v1.16.

Any ideas what is wrong? I did power cycle the shunt a few times and tried a different Android device, but could never get the battery settings to show up.

SmartShuntVictronConnectbug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
david-fitzgerald avatar image
david-fitzgerald answered ·

I just had the same exact issue, went searching the web and found your post. My phone app ended up needing an update, then everything worked perfect.

Hopefully this helps.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

centurion25 avatar image centurion25 commented ·
Yes! That was it! I have older Victron devices, so I hadn't updated my app for awhile. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Reported to Victron for you.

2 |3000

Related Resources