question

yann avatar image
yann asked

EVCS view in dashboard

Hi all

I think the current view in dashboard when there is an EVCS connected on the inverter output is confusing. I explain : now the EVCS is shown connected at the inverter ouput (wich is fine), but doing so, it is represented in parallel with the "ac loads" box. But the actual evcs power is also added to the ac consumption sown, as the ac loads box sow the actual inverter output. I think it should be deducted from the AC consumption value shoconsumptionwn. Or it sould be represented connected after the "ac loads" box, because when looking at it, it seems the actual inverter output is the "ac loads" power value PLUS the evcs power value, wich obviously is wrong.

When there is an AC inverter connected to the inverter output, the calculations are done so the ac loads displayed value represent the actual ac power used, even if the AC inverter supply part of them. So why not doing so for the EVCS ?

What do you think about that ?

VRMdashboard displayevcs
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Can you make sure both GX and EVCS are updated? It should look like below.screenshot-2023-11-13-at-162615.png

0 Likes 0 ·
yann avatar image yann Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) , thank you for answering

Here is what I have right now on VRM, with GX and EVCS updated to the latest versions :

1699908985936.png

EVCS still represented at the output of the inverter instead of after the "ac loads" like in your screenshot.

And yes, representing after the ac loads is logical, but I think it would be clearer if it was still directly at the inverter output, but with the ac loads value corrected to show the real ac loads other than the evcs.

0 Likes 0 ·
1699908985936.png (56.1 KiB)

What is your system name or VRM portal url?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ,

Any news on this ?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources