question

bprasil avatar image
bprasil asked

How to Stop Alarm Beeping Continuously on CCGX

I have a Multiplus Compact 12/2000/80 in my caravan and when I lose shore power the CCGX will beep continuously until it is acknowledged which can drive people in other sites next to us mad if we are away for the day. I would still like it to beep once or intermittently when the shore power fails so I know it has switched over, just not so frequently or loudly.

Is there anyway to change how often the alarm sounds or the volume level?

Thanks.

CCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.busalarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
n-dee avatar image
n-dee answered ·

Hi,

Thats in "Settings" -> "General" -> Audible alert

regards,
Andy

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
@bprasil You can also disable the shore power loss alarm.
0 Likes 0 ·
bprasil avatar image bprasil kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
I don't want to disable the alarm, just change the frequency of it or the volume.
0 Likes 0 ·
bprasil avatar image bprasil commented ·
That only enables or disables the alarm. I want to change the frequency or intensity of the alarm which doesn't seem to be in the settings.
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ bprasil commented ·

Not something that can be configured.

0 Likes 0 ·
bprasil avatar image bprasil nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
That's what I suspected.
0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Is your CCGX connected to a router and internet, if so set it up to use VRM and set alarms up on VRM so you get emails for alarms. You can also set the VRM app up on your phone so you can get alarms on your phone.

1 comment
2 |3000

bprasil avatar image bprasil commented ·
I have already done that but I still want the unit in the van to notify me when the power drops out as it is too easy to miss the notifications from the phone.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page