question

brians avatar image
brians asked

CCGX stopped communicating with Multiplus 24/3000

Day before yesterday out of the blue my CCGX showed the Multiplus as OFF with no usage data on AC Loads side.

I did the following

Upgraded both CCGX and MP to latest firmware

Power cycled both, multiple times including turning off the MP at the DC source

Verified that I can talk to the MP via my MK3, both direct to MP and via the second port on the CCGX while the first port is connect to the MP (read about that in another post)

Any other suggestions?

CCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
brians avatar image
brians answered ·

so an update, I can connect the mk3 usb to the usb port on my ccgx and the ccgx will see the multiplus with the same cat 5 cable. In addition, if I power off the MP will the MP is plugged into the ve bus while the ccgx thinks the mp exists (after unplugging via the usb) the mp will not power on until I unplug the cat 5 from the ve bus.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @brians@fl240.com

Did you unplug the MK3 from the Multiplus?

0 Likes 0 ·
brians avatar image
brians answered ·

yes, it is unplugged and always has been.

1 comment
2 |3000

ok, and if you connect to CCGX through MK3/usb cable (without any other ve.bus connections to Multi or CCGX), does it work normal or not?

(sorry you texts are very difficult to read)

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page