question

ripper avatar image
ripper asked

Different colours on VRM graphs

img-20230716-150808.jpg

For a couple of weeks my dashboard graphs look a little something like this. I m trying to understand what it wants to tell me with the different shades of the same colour, but I cant seem to make any sense of it. It doesnt seem to be a couple of hour increments, its not for example bulk vs float state, it s just seems randomly colourful and then I liked it better before, can anybody shed some light on how to alter or meaning?

Cheers

VRMdashboard display
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

That doesn't look like a typical/default layout.

What browser/OS is this?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ripper avatar image
ripper answered ·

Its the Samsung Browser on an old Android Huawei tablet.

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
I suspect you’ve fallen off the compatibility list.

Have you checked on a newer device or alternative browser like Firefox or Chrome?

0 Likes 0 ·
multivictor avatar image
multivictor answered ·

I'm using the Samsung browser on a tablet with Android 11-13 and the graphs don't look like the graps above.

It's like this (Samsung browser/Android 13 - not black mode):

screenshot-20230717-144059-vrm2.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

I might be mistaken, but iirc testing/support is only Android v9 and above. I know that applies to the apps, likely the same for the broader stack.

There have been huge changes to VRM recently, highly probable that it no longer works right on older systems.

0 Likes 0 ·
ripper avatar image
ripper answered ·

Indeed, it was the dark mode, with white background its fine. And I have Android 8. Cheers

2 |3000

Related Resources