question

stefprez avatar image
stefprez asked

Kisae BIC122080 CAN BUS communication with Cerbo GX

Hello! In my camper trailer, I have a Kisae BIC122080 Inverter/Charger that has a CAN BUS port on it (4 pin ATX I believe, manual doesn't specify). I have a Cerbo GX that I would like to connect to the Inverter/Charger if possible. Ideally this would show up similar to the native Victron inverter/chargers being able to show power input from shore power, AC loads powered by the inverter, and charging details for what is going to my battery bank. Does anyone have any idea if this is possible? I believe I would need to create a custom adapter cable to go from the 4 pin ATX CAN BUS connector to the RJ45 CAN BUS connector. I guess my main question is just around the feasibility of the two devices communicating and the Cerbo GX's ability to visualize and integrate the operational data of the Kisae unit. Let me know if there is any other information I can provide! Thanks kindly for reading.

cerbo gxVE.BusVE.Cancommunication protocol
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers