question

squowse avatar image
squowse asked

iOS Victron Connect app. Stored trends no longer working

71d678ae-ad18-4af2-98fe-1934a4ed6898.pngHad this working perfectly on my Smart Solar 150/100 right from when it was introduced on beta. After a shutdown of a couple weeks (battery taken out of service) it no longer displays any stored data on the trends tab.

Victron connect iOS app 5.90 beta, also tried reverting to non beta 5.80

Smart solar firmware versions shown in screengrabs

Are there any settings I should check?

Thanks

VictronConnectsolar
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @squowse

Can you also make a screenshot of the trend page?
And what happens when you zoom out to the max in the trend page?
Last is whether you can create a service report and post that here in a comment or answer? The procedure for creating a service report can be found here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
squowse avatar image squowse Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
i'm not at the installation now.

When zoomed out the display was empty apart from the data received since the app connected.

I will check your link and try to create a service report. Thanks for your response.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @squowse,

There is a fix here that seems to be working for other people with the same issue - can you please try it and report back?

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/190952/stored-trends-bug-report-and-easy-fix.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic