question

lintech avatar image
lintech asked

Multi RS Solar Trends have no Data

So, this morning we wake up with no power. So, I grabbed my phone to see what time the batteries went down only to find the low battery alarm was logged but with no time reference. Are you serious!

So, flip to the trends so I could look at the historical data and WTF is this.

trend.jpg

Where is the data. Are you saying you don't log any historical data but provide trend pages. Is this just another marketing exercise. Needless to say, I'm disappointed, Victron you need to lift your game.

VictronConnectsolarMulti RS
trend.jpg (26.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @lintech,

Not yet, but the lift is in process!

Stored Trends is getting rolled out, and it is currently available for:

Smart Solar Chargers, BMV, SmartShunt & Smart Battery Sense;

The status of the other products is in the VictronConnect manual here:

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/stored-trends---instant-readout.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lintech avatar image
lintech answered ·

Hi @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) do we have ETA on when Stored Data will be available for this device?

1 comment
2 |3000

No timeline, there are lots of features in the pipeline for both the Multi RS and bluetooth team development tracks - so it might be a while - but I really have no idea.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Mutli RS Solar Datasheet

Mutli RS Manual

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows