Background: Disabled vet living in a 03 Fleetwood expedition. My pain meds have shredded my ability to think critically as well as my memory. Very limited monetarily and physically.
I lost a leg of power last fall and have been trying to get it working right but I have very limited knowledge of these systems. I have attempted to contact the dealers I purchased from, however they are Amazon dealers and do not care to reply. Things I wish I knew before buying all these components.
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120-50 120V VE.Bus
- Victron Energy Orion-Tr IP43 12/12-Volt 30 amp 360-Watt Isolated DC-DC Converter
- Victron Energy 200/200 amp Digital Multi Control Panel GX
- Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor (Black)
- (4) CHINs 300ah LiFePO
- RV Custom Products F73-1044 Battery control center
- Thrombetta Bear DC Contactor
- Intellitec 50 Amp Transfer Relay Delay
I have wiring diagrams for the non-victron components. I know something isn't right. After hooking up the Orion to the DC contactor and doing what RV Custom Products told me to do (cutting wires in their battery control center and how to rewire the thrombetta) everything seemed fine.
Woke up and chassis batts are dead (Door nail dead). I rewired the thrombetta DC contactor to the CHINs coach batteries to trigger it on instead and it mostly works. Only continuing issue as far as I currently know is that the fridge turns on for a second then back off.
I have 12v and 120v schematics for the RV. I tried (with the help of a union electrician) to follow the manuals to get this thing working right but it seems I have failed.
Any help getting this lemon working would be greatly appreciated.