question

jjack811088 avatar image
jjack811088 asked

GX Controller, Grid and A/C loads goes on and off

Everything seems to work fine between the Multi 12/3000 and the GX but every few minutes the display area for grid and A/C loads goes blank. It comes back on and works correctly.

Multiplus-IIBMSgx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I have seen this and in my case it was because the VE bus cable was to long. so try a shorter cable around 5 mtrs.

another issue is a faulti cable or bad quality cable

I also hav a DMC in the circuit as well. if I removed the DMC then it worked ok or if I shorterned the cable lenght it worked fine

(the DMC always worked)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi Jack. First guess, the VE.Bus cable/plugs between the Multi and GX. If you have VRM access, is the data missing there?

Edit/: Overlapped Paul.. too slow..

2 |3000

jjack811088 avatar image
jjack811088 answered ·

I shortened the cable this weekend and it worked without issue. I called the dealer that sold me the equipment and they put the wrong length cable in the kit.

2 |3000