question

Daniele Calabrese avatar image
Daniele Calabrese asked

Cerbo and Global link 520

Can Ruuvi, SmartShunt and MPPT controllers connect at the sametime to my cerbo on ve.bus and bluetooth (Ruuvi) as well as with Global link 520 via bluetooth? thanks

MPPT Controllerscerbo gxSmartShuntgloballinkruuvi sensors
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
jodi5d avatar image
jodi5d answered ·

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue.

[Moderator Note: Please don't keep adding spam links to your posts. Deleted here and several others. No more, please.]

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Daniele Calabrese answered ·

I am asking the question before I buy globallink 520

2 |3000

cameron-bennier avatar image
cameron-bennier answered ·

I was. Under the impression that the globalink was limited to VE direct connections...I'm sure. Nothing more is listed in the manual

2 |3000

jolir avatar image
jolir answered ·

The GL520 is capable of connecting via Bluetooth from a Smartshunt, MPPT controller, Ruuvi Tag and BMV monitor, all at the same time.

So long as your devices are transmitting Bluetooth, they will connect to the GL520, irrespective of the fact that they may also have a cable connection to the Cerbo.

2 |3000

Daniele Calabrese answered ·

Thanks all clear

2 |3000