question

Paul Reeve avatar image
Paul Reeve asked

CCGX and PGN 127505 (tank level)

I have a CCGX and a Maretron 6-channel tank level sensor. The sensor issues PGN127505 level readings which are completely ignored by the CCGX.

A couple of years ago on the old discussion board I was told that the issue was that the CCGX was strictly checking the NMEA registration of the Maretron device and rejecting data from it. The implication then was that the "issue" was scheduled for a fix.

24 months have elapsed and I still can't see tank levels on the Color Control. Any further information or suggestions for a fix would be really welcome.

P

CCGX Color Controltank monitor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

andyalford avatar image andyalford commented ·

I would love a 6 channel tank sensor to add to Venus / CCGX. I have 8x BEP TS1 tank sensors, and I am looking for a way to connect them. They can be programmed to be linear voltage / resistance. Did you ever get this working?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @preeve9534, we did make this work for various tank senders, per Venus OS v2.17. What firmware version do you have installed?

Best regards, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul Reeve avatar image
Paul Reeve answered ·

Hi Matthias. I have 2.23.

P

2 |3000