question

mryoshii avatar image
mryoshii asked

VRM Dashboard scrolls back to the top by itself preventing access to history

Hi if i scroll down and select Consumption/Solar then the page will randomly snap back to the top?

So basically i can not watch the historical data because of that. Has anyone encountered this as well?

VRMbug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @mryoshii,

We released a fix today for the random jumping in Firefox.

Thank you for reporting.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Try a diferant browser or try clearing the browsers cache

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Try using the advanced page. Different graphs, more info and you can create your own. I haven't seen the jumping back to the top there.

2 |3000

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

It's not a known issue.

Can you post some more information about your browser and OS and make a screen recording and I will try to pass it on?

2 |3000

mryoshii avatar image
mryoshii answered ·

I tried different browsers and PCs, it's only in Firefox when show details is enabled.

It's on Windows 11 and 10 have not tried Linux yet.

vrm-bug.mp4 (4.3 MiB)
2 |3000

sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

@Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) is there something peculiar about Firefox that VRM doesn't like?

I have another Firefox-related problem, described in this thread https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/168710/has-something-been-changed-on-the-vrm-server.html

2 |3000

Related Resources