question

sharpener avatar image
sharpener asked

Has something been changed on the VRM server?

Since 10 November I can no longer access my remote installation over VRM. The web page appears to load but is a completely blank white screen.

This problem occurs while using Firefox 52.9.0 on an old laptop I keep on site for the purpose. I can however still see the Remote Console correctly over the LAN, and post on this board.

Having seen this thread https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/70020/cannot-connect-to-vrm-portal.html I originally thought the server was down, but I can still access the installation correctly on another machine using Firefox 105.0.3, so the explanation must be more complicated.

Has anything been changed recently on the VRM servers?

And no, I cannot upgrade the browser, because the OS will not support later versions.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@sharpener what's the name of your installation on VRM and I'll look it up on VRM world?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

Thanks @Jason - UK.

It must be something quite subtle, as when using my newer computer everything looks as it was before (including the fact that AC-Current In does not show up in the widgets).

So how can I get my login information to you without having it published here for all the world to see?

I ask because as a result of an earlier unrelated discussion on this board I have now got shared access to someone else's installation which I did not request.

TIA

2 |3000