question

Emre avatar image
Emre asked

Mppt starting new day at history tab everyday @ 15:00 o'clock

Hello,

I did something I guess Im not supposed to do and upgraded my solar charger's (BlueSolar Charger MPPT 75/15 (large micro) A042) firmware via vrm portal to the latest 1.61. Update is not published via victron connect yet.

After updating device acts weird. Starts a new day while its around 15:00 o clock locally and sun is still shining. In addition to that vrm connected victron connect app(android or windows doesnt matter) changing charge settings are saved and shown with green thick but does not effect the charger. What I mean is I am turning of the charger but it does not stop charging. (etc).

My question is where can I find one step older firmware? Even victron professional portal is only offering the latest firmware. Are there any github like archive of device firmwares so I can revert it back?

Thanks.

firmware updatevrm advancedvrm firmware update
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Me avatar image Me commented ·
Hello, firmware 1.59 has that problem as well. New days start at 23:00 in my case. I don't know about older versions, but downgrading to 1.59 won't solve it. That said, I'd like to know if you see dips in Battery Current and Voltage EVERY 10 minutes? I got this problem as soon as I upgraded to 1.61. I'm asking around before asking a question of my own about this.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
ponzoa avatar image
ponzoa answered ·

check your time zone settings

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Emre avatar image Emre commented ·

time zone is set at my venus device (raspi 3b) correctly and even raspi has a gps receiver & has gps fix. 1666873000872.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1666873000872.png (20.4 KiB)