question

diogo-henriques avatar image
diogo-henriques asked

VM-3P75CT FW update fail

update.pngvictron.jpeg

The update VM-3P75CT FW to v1.06 always fails, receiving the errors seen in the picture:

"Error

The site's two-way communication service stopped responding. Please verify the internet connection and/or try again

Error: 1302"

and

"You don't have sufficient rights to perform this action. (1512)" in red

Tried first via Ethernet (normally used on tcp), using the update button on VRM and also by uploading the FW .xup file. Failed systematically.

Then, as recommended in the manual, changed to VE.can connection ,directly to cerbo (v3.30). Same result fails systematically.

Two way communication toggle is on.

Hoping the update fixes the freezes that happen as gridmeter (the value on cerbo freezes, while locally via bluetooth the meter measures correctly).

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

firmware updateEnergy Metervrm firmware update
victron.jpeg (78.8 KiB)
update.png (175.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Diogo Henriques,

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the report.

I've asked someone to look into it - they might get in touch with your direct via email.

I had firmware update issues on my energy meter when I first got it out of the box, but the update to 1.06 over ethernet worked perfectly for me.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Diogo Henriques,

The VRM team has asked if there is any issue with them updating firmware on that site remotely?

GX device, and the Energy meter

0 Likes 0 ·
diogo-henriques avatar image diogo-henriques Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Any news? the problem still presists. Additionally I get the MK3 update over and over again (even after updating, inside console, multiplus ii, it comes back).

0 Likes 0 ·
diogo-henriques avatar image
diogo-henriques answered ·

No issue, i would appreciate!

Best

2 |3000