question

awalkerinuk avatar image
awalkerinuk asked

Multiplus II Settings for Pylontech US3000C 48V

Hi All

Thanks for the great info on the forum, it has helped greatly to setup the system as a DIY install in the UK.

I am having a problem with the setup in VE Configure, just getting confused as the Victron Pylontech doc talks about the US2000C.

On VE Configure > General I have battery capacity as 74Ah and currently do have 25Ah on the charge current. Is this correct? or should I be changing charge current to 35Ah (as I notice 37Ah is not possible)?

To start off I limited the inverter to 1000W this caused a low battery error. I have since lowered it to 500W limit and it worked fine. I do only need a low background output not the full output of the inverter.

I currently only have one US3000C and that was not easy to get hold of in the UK.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Multiplus-IIPylontechVEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

37A would be the limit for a single US3000C module. 35A is within that limit, so it's fine.
I know the pain you feel trying to get hold of these modules.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.