question

fede-h avatar image
fede-h asked

Is it possible to switch Multiplus 800/35 inverting off when SOC reaches 50% via Cerbo GX?

I have just added a Cerbo GX to my current installation consisting of two 12V 190Ah AGM batteries, two Blue Solar MPPT 100/50 controllers, one Multiplus 800/35 inverter/ charger and a BMV-712.

Prior to adding the Cerbo, the original system protected the batteries by switching off the inverter when an alarm for 50% SOC was triggered via the BMV relay that was connected to the remote connection of the Multiplus.

I had to remove the remote connection (DS1 to "off") in order to allow the Cerbo to properly connect to the Multiplus via VE.Bus.

I now want to reproduce the same protection rule using the Cerbo. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

cerbo gxSOCmultiplus ve.busbattery protect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
fede-h avatar image
fede-h answered ·

Just bumping it to ask for help....

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rob Fijn avatar image
Rob Fijn answered ·

Hello @fede_h , I think that when you load the 2-wire BMS assistant you can use a Sense V or T for remotely switch OFF inverting.

Hope this helps.

Best regards, Rob

1 comment
2 |3000

fede-h avatar image fede-h commented ·
Hi @Rob Fijn , thanks for your answer. My installation is now 1600 km away and I had to disconnect my multiplus from the network but I will try that when at the site. Thanks again.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources