question

ncpw avatar image
ncpw asked

Phoenix Inverter VE Direct + Smartsolar MPPT + BMV712

Hi Guys,

Currently have a BMV712 installed, just adding the 30amp MPPT smart solar so I can monitor solar input - also looking at the Phoenix Inverter VE Direct and adding that to my system.... Has anybody got this setup already? And is any of the other information shared between the smart network or do you just log on to each product separately?

Cheers

BG

MPPT ControllersBMV Battery MonitorPhoenix InverterBluetoothsmart solar set-up help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wayne avatar image
wayne answered ·

@NCPW, I have same setup. Temp and battery voltage is shared between controller and battery monitor. Victron connect app shows 3 devices on bluetooth and you can look at one at a time if you have one phone. Works well.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ncpw avatar image ncpw commented ·

Thanks Wayne! I have sent through requests and hoping Victron can get their apps to show via Apple car play / android auto as it is all in my ford ranger and having the monitoring on the native touchscreen of the vehicle would give them a huge advantage over other brands in the automotive market... the monitoring is great!

0 Likes 0 ·