question

John Muntanga avatar image
John Muntanga asked

Consumption Data not Showing in VRM

whatsapp-image-2022-02-17-at-85456-am.jpegwhatsapp-image-2022-02-17-at-85400-am.jpegMy system (Phoenix VE Drirect Inveter 24/1200, Smart Solar MPPT 150/35, SmartShunt, Cerbo GX) does not show the energy consumed but when I enable the "Have DC" option in VRM, this data is calculated and ddisplayed. If I have a cerbo GX and a Smart Shunt do I need to enable the "Have DC" option in VRM to account for the DC power consumed by the Cerbo GX and Shunt? Is the inverter itself treated as a DC load drawing DC power from the battery and coverting it into AC?

cerbo gxSmartShuntPhoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

The DC option shows loads that are directly drawing from the battery and not inverter and would explain this.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

John Muntanga avatar image John Muntanga commented ·
Is the inverter one of them? If no, then what I have is too much as I only have the Cerbal and Shunt as the only DC items connected to the battery. I have a Wifi router connected to the inverter even if the inverter is reading 0 Watts.
0 Likes 0 ·