question

terry-slattery avatar image
terry-slattery asked

Victron Connect on Mac OS to Multiplus 12v/3000/150A with MK2-USB?

I am trying to verify the configuration of my Multiplus 12v/3000/150A with a MK2-USB interface on my Mac OS 11.6 (Big Sur) with Victron Connect. Victron Connect isn't able to find the device. I've looked at the downloads web page and don't see the old VE.Connect app that I previously used.

The last time I configured it was Oct 2017 and I have a screenshot of the configuration.

I'm checking the config because it doesn't seem to be charging our 540Ah Lithium bank correctly (it used to work). I wanted to verify that it was not the Multiplus before diving into the battery bank.

Thanks!

VictronConnectmk2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
tmartin000 avatar image
tmartin000 answered ·

Your using the older Mark 2 or the newer Mark 3?

usbhttps://community.victronenergy.com/questions/34370/mk2-vs-mk3.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

terry-slattery avatar image
terry-slattery answered ·

I have the MK2-USB. I'll try a copy of the Windows version of VEConfigure2 or VEConfigure3 that I downloaded.

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

VictronConnect only works with the MK3.
VE.config can be used with the MK2 and MK3.

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic