question

jerrytidwell avatar image
jerrytidwell asked

VICTRON GSM 4G LTE AND SIMRAD GLASS BRIDGE INTEGRATION NOT WORKING TOGETHER...

I have a rather large Victron System that was recently commissioned and all was great. We added a GSM 4G-LTE and everything went haywire in regards to the MFD Integration. If the GSM is unplugged the APP on the SIMRAD MFD works great. And if the SIMRAD is unplugged the GSM works great and will work as intended. WIth Both plugged into the CERBO the APP stops working on the MFD and we lose INTERNET DATA and connection to the VRM. Sometimes the MFD will pop up a screen saying to "Make sure MQTT Plaintext is on", which it is. I have a feeling this has to do with SIMRADS DHCP server in their system and addressing conflicts, but I am not sure. Have you ever had this issue before? What can I do to remedy this?

4ggsmsimrad
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

connect the cerbo ONLY by its WIRELESS connection to the GSM hotspot and your problems will go away. do not hard wire the unit to the simrads high speed network. you are getting IP master /Shave issues I suspect

well that works for the Raymarine systems anyway

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic