question

bitcrusher avatar image
bitcrusher asked

Cerbo gx with Tank Sensor CBE SPE

Hi there,

I like to install a Cerbo GX. I already hava a freshwater sensor, manufactured by CBE,(CBE SPE Drinking water electronic tankprobe)

looks, like it is resistive? but I don't find ist resistive range.

Does it work with the cerbo gx?

thanks for your help!

cerbo gxtank monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
devodave avatar image
devodave answered ·

You can create your own resistive range on the current firmware for the Cerbo. Works well.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ivank avatar image
ivank answered ·

I'm also interested on above topic. The CBE SPE tank sensors I have are with 3 wires (white, green, brown) I think those aren't resistive but voltage ones. Did anyone have experience on how to make them work with Cerbo GX? (through tank gx140, I presume)

2 |3000

Lee Baker avatar image
Lee Baker answered ·

I am looking to find information on this too, any one get a CBE integrated into the Cerbo?

Thanks

2 |3000

jxh63 avatar image
jxh63 answered ·

Did anyone manage to work this out please?

2 |3000

luphi avatar image
luphi answered ·

It is not resistive. It just a 3 level switch. Each level closes as soon as the water level hits the probe.

I replaced it by https://www.comworks.de/v2/supersense.php + Tank140

Not cheap, but working great with high resolution and not just 25%/50%/75%

And I did the same for grey water

2 |3000