question

Dave Rae avatar image
Dave Rae asked

Victron Updated VRM Portal Dashboard

Hello,

I have an Multiplus II 48/10000, AC coupled to a Fronius Primo 8.2, full offgrid setup. On the new VRM Portal Dashboard update i have noticed that the voltage flow graphic has changed from the Fronius, it used to go straight into the blue Victron inverter icon, now it goes straight into the AC load flow line graphic, hence now it does not give a graphic representation of bidirectional flow from the Fronius back into the Victron inverter, just a continuous flow from the Fronius to the AC load regardless of the AC load demand and battery charge state. Where the Fronius AC output & Multiplus II output graphic flow lines intersect there should be bidirectional graphic flow of the animation blocks both to & from the Multiplus II as is the case still on the input graphic from the Battery & MPPT DC coupled side. Maybe I’m being a bit picky just though I’d bring it up. It’s like the new graphics from the Fronius are only setup for an ESS system not off grid system that should take into consideration the bidirectional capabilities of the Multiplus.

VRMbug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
n-dee avatar image
n-dee answered ·

Hi,

I stated the same here (with animated gif)
https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/101067/vrm-current-flow.html

regards,
Andy.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dave Rae avatar image Dave Rae commented ·
Hi Andy, hopefully the software dev team get onto it with the next update

Cheers

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources