question

n-dee avatar image
n-dee asked

vrm current "flow"

Lately, currentflow in VRM was adapted so that my fronius on ac-out is shown the right way.

But the dots are moving not correctly.

See the picture -> Fronius produces 2717w and house takes 481w.
So the dots should move from Fronius to our House (AC-Lasten) and to Victron. (green arrows)
But wrongly the dots are moving from Fronius to AC-Lasten and from Victron to AC-Lasten aswell. (red arrow) This is wrong as Fronius is feeding into grid, as victron does, too

1631112520564.png

VRM
1631112520564.png (121.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
n-dee avatar image
n-dee answered ·

I'l add an animated gif

flow.gif

flow.gif (450.3 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ronski avatar image ronski commented ·

I noticed this too, minor thing which I guess they didn't fix.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dave Rae avatar image
Dave Rae answered ·

I reported this some time back as well.Not a priority i guess.

Also the DC biased over AC coupled bug with the fully off grid setups still exists.

2 comments
2 |3000

carsten2 avatar image carsten2 commented ·
What its the DC biased over AC bug?
0 Likes 0 ·
Dave Rae avatar image Dave Rae carsten2 commented ·

With an AC coupled off grid system when the battery SOC reaches 100% the subsequent loads should directly covered by the AC coupled inverter, which is the most efficient way of doing so because of the single conversion from DC to AC then direct consumption.

At present when the system is 100% SOC the AC coupled PV inverter is ramped down through frequency shifting and the loads are covered through the MPPT's and the Multiplus.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic