Idea

ossi avatar image
ossi suggested

BMV 7XX via VenusOS: SOC Reset & Relais Programming

Hi Victron Staff,

I found it multiple times annoying working with a BMV 700, that i must be onsite to reset the SOC calculations to 100%. Either via BT and Victron Connect or via Victron.direct to USB and Laptop

In my option it would be enough to add an "advance" tab in the BMV 7XX properties in the VenusOS, with in this Advance tab (similar to Multis) the Installer can reset the SOC to 100% and change the BMV Relais configuration (like the programming in VenusOS for the VenusGX Relais itself).

Add to BMV Menue:

New Submenues:

1)RESET SOC TO 100%

2)

BR

Oliver

BMV Battery MonitorVenus OSVE.Direct
1553015627636.png (4.2 KiB)
1553015700289.png (3.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) commented

Hey @Ossi. Thank you. Its coming; not exactly like this; but regardless: being able to remotely access all features of a BMV is coming.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) commented

Hi; for those happy with Linux command line and protocol documentation; I wrote a few pointers on how to get this done yourself, without having to wait for our official feature.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/open_source:ccgx:commandline#changing_settings_other_remote_commands

2 |3000

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.