Idea

rainerwoll avatar image
rainerwoll suggested

Switch Bluesolar MPPT Charger connected to venus os off if Two signal Lithium BMS is connected to MultiPlus

Hi,

I have a MultiPlus 12/3000 with a Lithium battery with 2 wire BMS connected to the MultiPlus.
The switching of the MultiPlus from the BMS works great.

There is also a Venux GX, a BMV 712 and multiple BlueSolar MTTP 75/15 charger in my system.

It would be great if the MTTP BlueSolar Charger switch the load off, if the BMS disable allow-to-discharge signal on the MultiPlus. Same thing with the allow-to-charge signal.

Best regards,
Rainer

MPPT ControllersVenus OSBMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nebulight avatar image
nebulight commented

This would be a nice feature to have!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image
Mark commented

I support this feature but would like the function to be optional - as the 2 wire BMS assistant can also be used as means to control the Multiplus only.

2 |3000

Shane Granger avatar image
Shane Granger commented

Makes good sense as an option.

2 |3000

faza avatar image
faza commented

Hi, i already asked in "questions and answers" forum but my question correspond exatly at this idea.

For a quattro victron, i would like to know if this option is already possible if we program K1 in according to the state of AUX1 for charge and program K2 in according to the state of TEMP for load.

below a schematic to explain well :

2 |3000

jeroend avatar image
jeroend commented

Meanwhile can this not be be (more simple) achieved by using the relays from the BMS to drive a DPDT relay and simply connect both the Quatro as well as the BP-65 to that?

2 |3000

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.