question

glennsa avatar image
glennsa asked

Some VRM Advanced Dashboard Widgets show no data

The following VRM Advanced Dashboard widgets/charts show no data.

PROBLEM 1: When the "Load Widget" button is clicked the following widgets are blank:

1. VE.Bus State (no data)
  2. System - ESS battery life state (no data)
  3. VE.Bus Warnings and Alarms (no data)
  4. Battery Warnings And Alarms (no data)

The third and fourth would understandably only show data if there had been warnings and alarms for these, but there has been one battery warning recently (discussed in another thread), which never showed in this widget - it only showed in Remote Console Notifications until dismissed.

PROBLEM 2: Battery Consumed Amphours data is not showing in the following two widgets:

1. Battery Consumed Amphours (no data)
  2. The Consumed Amphours field in the Battery Summary widget (the other fields do show)

All other widgets show data.

• Alarms & Warnings for all categories, and "VE.Bus error" are enabled in Remote Console.
  • Monitor for Grid Failure is enabled.
  • Settings -> System Setup -> Battery Measurements displays "Visible" for the Multi and battery.

Browser is Edge on Windows 11. Same issue on iPhone.

Hardware: EasySolar-II GX 48/5000/70-50 (all components latest firmware) and Dyness Powerbox F-10.0 9.6kWh.

Any ideas folks? I've reviewed all similar issues posted but none are like this.

Thanks

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

There is currently a known issue with VRM, they have set a banner the top of the VRM page stating this. See

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/209545/vrm-portal-performance-issues-2023-06-01.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

larsea-dk avatar image
larsea-dk answered ·

Hi

I have an isdue on my mobile VRM app. All current widgets works and update fine. But I cannot add extra widgets, which worked fine for some time ago by simply ticking of the wanted widget.

I also noted that an old device is still present in the advanced menu but is not present in the VRM device list.

Any ideas? VRM is updated and i have restarted my VenusGX, which is a raspberry pi.

img-8409.jpeg

img-8409.jpeg (366.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic