question

tassietiger avatar image
tassietiger asked

PV charger status in VRM Dashboard

PV charger status lollipop (eg Bulk, Absorption, Float), has now gone from the VRM dashboard...Why??

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tassietiger avatar image
tassietiger answered ·

Disappointing outcome, I never had issues with my two blue-toothed MPPT controllers and it was easy to see what they were doing just from the main VRM dashboard.

Now I have to trawl through the advanced page to find this small bit of extra detail :-(

1 comment
2 |3000

Justin Tierney avatar image Justin Tierney commented ·
It is indeed. I think we need to keep pushing for a solution to this. If you read through a few other posts they’re trying to think of a good solution. Doesn’t seem like they want to add the ability to enable it yourself which seems like the easiest solution for all. Hopefully something comes out of this because it’s very disappointing 1 issue brings global change.
-1 Like -1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic