question

petajoule avatar image
petajoule asked

VRM: Fronius keeps vanishing from advanced view

Installation, 3p-System with Fronius Symo coupled on AC out, VenusGX has been recently updated to 2.72 (not sure if this is related, but there might be a correlation/coincidence).

Has been working like a charm for 18 months now, in the recent days (possibly after VenusOS upgrade to 2.72) Fronius "PV Inverter yield" keeps vanishing from the advanced view.

One day it's there, next day ist's gone.

When the PV inverter yield graph is gone and I go to the widgets list, interestingly for fronius "PV Inverter yield" is not there until I hit reload. My educated guess would be that some improvement in VRM and/or VenusOS cancels the Fronius PV yield graph once the Fronius puts itself to sleep overnight and sends no data.

VRMFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
petajoule avatar image
petajoule answered ·

Seems solved. Had to log out from the VRM portal and log in again. Was logged in for months, so probably some Cookie hiccup.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.