question

laulau avatar image
laulau asked

PV generation L1 is seen as consumption

I have a 3 phase network, 400V +N. 1 multII on L1, an sma inverter with a single-phase energy meter on L1 and a fronius inverter on L2 that communicates via the internet. the problem is that the solar energy from the sma on L1 is counted as consumption in the AC Loads. the values that the Cerbo GX gives are not correct, a lot is injected and taken from the net, while the digital meter of society announces something completely different.

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
laulau avatar image
laulau answered ·

the problem has been solved by placing an EM24

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

There are options in the ESS settings
1625382824307.pngAlso under energy meters there are options as to how they are connected, however you must also connect a rs485 to usb cable to the GX device to see the meter.

so check in those settings as well

and see if that helps

1625382824307.png (10.1 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

laulau avatar image laulau commented ·

these settings are correct. so this is not the point. I'm starting to wonder if it's not a firmware issue. The CT sensor was also used, which I removed at the request of our supplier because there would also be problems with it. but all this doesn't help.

0 Likes 0 ·
laulau avatar image
laulau answered ·

with AC loads on L1, no consumption is also shown when the solar panels are working. while there is actually consumption there. when you switch off the solar panels, there is consumption on L1

2 |3000