question

eriksijtsma avatar image
eriksijtsma asked

VRM email send to the administrator

Hello everyone,

I am trying to set up VRM, when adding my raspberry PI it is sending an email to the administrator, i created a new account for VRM and afterwards i created a new installation. I tried to add my raspberry PI (running Venus) to which i have connected my Multiplus 2 and my smart solar charger.
I am not sure why i am not receiving the email to add my products to the VRM.

I purchased my raspberry PI, Smart solar charger and the Multiplus 2 second hand, i do not know from what dealer the products have been purchased, contacting the previous owner did not result in a solution unfortunately.

Is there anyway to reset the administrator or another way to add my products to VRM?

Thank you and regards

VRMremote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

The units must have been added already by the last owner, and I suspect that the last owner will be getting the access requested emails, they have to log on and add yourself with full access, then once you have access you can then remove the old owner.

The dealer they purchased them off does not control the access.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources